所在地: Ho Chi Minh City
To increase company sales by generating specific activities for retailers (pharmacy, Vichy boutique & Spa, Beauty Specialty, etc.) through leveraging global brand positioning and category penetration.
- Develop and implement the Trade Marketing strategy to contribute towards brand growth targets and cross-category business objectives
- Align any Trade Marketing activity, point of sale and value add items to ensure best in class quality and cost effectiveness with MKT & Merchandising team.
- Lead monthly trade promotions/ activities which are aligned with brand strategy into impactful retailer programmes, respecting and tracking budget and commercial targets.
- Work with all relevant parties (MKT team, BC, Buyers…) to have full plan for new launch.
Implement the planned activities for new launch and ensure to get the best location in stores for promotion product display
- Implement and monitor all trade activities are excellent executed at POS
- Bring field intelligence to define brand-specific activity programmes with marketing and commercial departments
- Stay-up date with market and Competitors: reports and have proper re-action plan
- Implement, monitor and improve processes to link all marketing activities with the activities of the commercial team
- Partner and build relationship with sales team
- General Administration Duties
• Bachelor or Master degree
• At least 4-5 years working experience in Trade Marketing positions in FMCG (working experience in Beauty industry is a plus).
• Ability to work with people across various functions and levels
• Strong analytical skills and business mind set
• Strong in critical thinking and problem-solving skill
• Strong communication and strategic influencing skills.
• Ownership, Proactive, confident and able to work under high pressure.
• Good command in English and computer skill.