To carry out specific projects and assignments as part of a planned integration and development programme; acquire knowledge and skills to prepare for future responsibilities.
This could include:
- Meet human resources objectives set for “stage route” period
- Meet project/assignment objectives
- Recruitment for Central America,
- Participate in and contribute to the activities of the department (e.g. meetings, conferences)
Who You Are:
- You must be an enrolled 4-year degree college student graduating between January 2020 – December 2020
- You must be pursuing a bachelor’s degree with a GPA of 3.0 or higher – preferred degrees include Human Resources or similar careers.
- You are able to work the entirety of the 6 months internship program in 2019-2020
- You thrive in a fast paced environment and can manage multiple projects simultaneously
- You are a self-starter with strong interpersonal and networking skills
- You are resourceful and can successfully move a project forward being given vague or new tasks
- You are able to work both collaboratively on group initiatives and autonomously on individual projects
- You have strong attention to detail analytically and are result oriented