ジョブファンクション: インフォメーション システム（IS)
所在地: Mexico City
The key responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Providing Key KPI on an ongoing basis
- Help Develop the Identity management integration plan and framework for internal and external applications
- Work with application development teams to integrate enterprise applications with IAM systems
- Work with Business Analysts and Technical Writers to produce IAM SOPs.
Typical Education and Experience
- Strong AD administration skills for users and groups; experience with onboarding/off-boarding staff
- Strong documentation and communication skills; team player and ability to work with other senior business staff in priority situations
- Strong problem solving and data analytical skills; auditing and security remediation skills. (an example of this may be the cleanup of Active Directory security groups)
- Experience with ticketing system such as ServiceNow
- Strong working knowledge of OpenID Connect, SAM, 2FA/MFA, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, OAUTH 2.0
- Experience or knowledge with a cloud provider(s) (Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud).
- BS or higher degree in Computer science, Information Security, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of professional experience in IT security, compliance and risk management, including privacy, data protection, security controls, etc.
- Technical understanding of cloud infrastructure, networking, access controls, and change management.
- Hands on experience using GRC tools/technologies such as ServiceNow GRC or similar GRC tools/technologies.