At L’Oréal we are seeking a creative and disruptive Digital Manager to drive our business in Indonesia.
Reporting directly to the Head of Ecommerce, you will be responsible for driving Digital for some of the most iconic beauty brands in the world.
- Define the optimal strategy media mix especially digital touchpoints in each category (media investment) - onsite/offsite
- Create strategy to open up new revenue stream
- Partner collaboration
- Manage Digital Media innovation
- Data utilization & centralization
- Drive continued ROAS Improvement
- CRM project built up (planning)
- Manage search excellence (on and offsite, organic and paid)
- Generate buzz that will ensure competitiveness in respective category. strategize advocacy strategy with agency
- Proven experience in 4-7 years Performance Media working experience and strong track record in execution and implementation of overall digital media strategies.
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills, creative thinker and high attention to detail.
- Team player who takes ownership and enjoys delivering exceptional results.
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders.
- Fluent in English
- Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
- Adventurous. You'll embrace challenges and changes with fire in your belly and a great big smile on your face
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people's (sometimes crazy) ideas.
- Respectful. Whether you're talking to our internal or external stakeholders, consumers, you treat everyone the same
- Ambitious. You crave for success, and we'll support you all the way.
- Only Human. You'll screw up sometimes, but you have no fear of failure because you're smart enough to learn from mistakes.
- You. You're real. And you're true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity, so you'll feel right at home whoever you are.