Are you excited to lead people management, act as an adviser and provide professional support for all HR related activities dedicated for Commercial/Sales Team? Then joining L'Oréal as the HRBP Sales might be the opportunity that you've been looking for!
The candidate should have 4 - 7 years of relevant HRBP experience. Candidates with strong recruitment background will be given preference. The details of the same are given below:
- Plan and execute the region's hiring plans including entry-level recruitment for the Sales & Education teams.
- Responsible for Onboarding and orientation of all the new joiners in partnership with the Sales team
Learning & Development:
- Drive employee engagement programs through proactive and structured interventions
- Handle grievances and concerns with empathy and bring them to closure
- Keeps a proactive check on the general employee well-being engagement levels and intervene actively when necessary
- Plan and execute the training development programs as per Corporate LD Calendar
- Actively build a culture of learning by sharing best practices and knowledge-sharing across the region.
- Partner with the line managers to address performance gaps and facilitates discussions/processes to assess appropriate action
- Guide Line Managers on all aspects of performance management including feedback and performance coaching
- Process Compliance:
- Partner with HR COE teams to drive HR agendas in the region.
- Provide timely feedback/inputs to the COE teams on the policies and processes.
- Participate in key HR projects in the areas of Rewards, Learning & Development, Engagement etc.
- Ability to manage diverse stakeholders.
- Ability to coach and mentor sales employees, having a strong sales acumen himself/herself
- Strong Business Communication skills with the ability to influence and convince stakeholders by objectively presenting challenging views
- Proficient in handling employee issues with sensitivity, objectivity and empathy
- Proficient in data analytics, process orientations exception handling
- Team Player with the ability to network collaborate with diverse teams across locations.