Are you looking for a challenge in a fast-paced environment where you can collaborate closely with the business unit to support the business growth?
Then joining our Business Development team as Senior Revenue Growth Manager might be the right adventure for you!
- Develop RGM mindset in the organization to grow business in a profitable way.
- Conduct RGM analysis by taking into account internal & external, financial & non-financial data to get to best recommendations for top line & margin growth, in collaboration with Marketing and Brand, Commercial, BD, Finance, CMI team
- Influence the organization (including senior management) and drive the implementation of the RGM analysis and initiatives to realize incremental turnover and margin.
- Drive P&L valorization via proactive pricing strategy (pack price architecture management), promotional allowance optimization (uplift, ROI, elasticity analysis), active product mix management (Category, Product, Channel & Customer mix), and customer trading term optimization.
- Develop strong understanding of retailers’ dynamics, value drivers and consumer.
- Contribute to RGM capabilities building in the region (e.g. share best practices).
- Identify, analyze, and interpret patterns in complex data sets (conduct data crunching on Excel Sheets)
- Lead and develop RGM team for total Consumer Product Division
• Minimum hold a Bachelor degree
• Proficient in English
• 7 years minimum of experience in relevant field
• Ability to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders with a strong presence
• Analytical Skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
PROFESSIONAL AND TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES
- Maximize Financial Systems. Leverages knowledge and intuition around systems/data to provide insight into critical issues (SAP, Boost, Compass, Magnitude).
- Plan & Analyze Business Performance. Anticipates and identifies opportunities, risks and solutions to close the gaps, calculates and interprets financial results, recommend changes in a strategic direction.
- Proactive Business Partner. Using the L’Oréal knowledge as well as market & financial expertise to understand, improve & challenge overall effectiveness of the business, provide strategic recommendations contributing to the overall effectiveness.
- Communication Expert. Able to influence and manage lots of stakeholders
• Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
• Adventurous. You'll embrace challenges and changes with fire in your belly and a great big smile on your face
• Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people's (sometimes crazy) ideas.
• Respectful. Whether you're talking to our internal or external stakeholders, consumers, you treat everyone the same
• Ambitious. You crave for success and we'll support you all the way
• Only Human. You'll screw up sometimes but you have no fear of failure because you're smart enough to learn from mistakes.
• You. You're real. And you're true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you'll feel right at home whoever you are