GIVING MEANING TO BEAUTY
Global warming is accompanied by environmental changes that threaten potentially permanent degradation of human and natural habitats. With higher stakes must come stronger commitments. This is the reason why L’Oréal has decided to take its efforts even further through a program called “L’Oréal for the Future”. Our commitments towards 2030 mark the beginning of a more radical transformation and embody our view as to what a company’s vision, purpose and responsibilities should be to meet the challenges facing the world.
It is no longer enough for companies to reduce their environmental impact with objectives that are “self-set”. At L’Oréal, our commitment is to ensure that our activities are respectful of the so-called “Planetary Boundaries”, meaning what the planet can withstand, as defined by environmental science.
The Sustainability Manager plays a key role in ensuring L’Oreal Indonesia and all of its sites are adhering to this objective and orchestrating all efforts to achieve this ambition.
Key Job Accountabilities
To define and implement the CSR & Sustainability strategy in line with the company’s objectives and mission.
- Launch and develop sustainability programs connected with the Group’s mission of “L’Oreal For The Future”.
- Lead and coordinate all CSR programs in line with the direction of the L’Oréal Foundation.
- Develop and maintain partnerships with targeted government authorities, NGOs, influencers and other relevant stakeholders.
- Reinforces internal engagement and upskilling on L’Oreal’s sustainability topics.
- Steer the Sustainability Committee internally.
- Build and protect the company’s reputation & develop visibility through the CSR & Sustainability program.
- Ensure corporate recognition and excellence in this area.
- Monitor and measure the program results and impacts.
- Manage the team and budget on CSR & Sustainability.
Technical & Professional competencies required
• Strong expertise and activism character on the topic of sustainability & women empowerment
• Strong oral communication and special talent in writing (English & Bahasa)
• Strong storytelling capabilities, analytical, interpersonal and coordination skills
• Strong network in CSR & Sustainability
• Mastery of communication techniques and tools
• Excellent digital & social listening, digital savvy