The world leader in cosmetics, L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents. Our 35 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men globally. Our ambition is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by inventing the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal supports diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products, and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 78% since 2005.
The DNA of L’Oréal is Innovation and we are driven by a real passion for the future. Our Research and Innovation Centres in India are the sixth innovation hub for L’Oréal worldwide to fuel local market innovations.
The distance between beauty and tech is closing rapidly, and we are determined to be pioneers in this new beauty tech world. New digital technologies and services are making the world of beauty move faster than ever before. Data and artificial intelligence are opening new horizons for personalization and customization. By incorporating digital into everything that we do, we are creating a better relationship with our consumers.
When beauty and tech collide, the impossible can happen!
In our journey, we are looking for talented individuals who can lead us on this mission.
Would you like to be a part of the adventure?
We have a suitable opening in the L’Oreal Dermatological Beauty Division for the role of Manager – Business Analyst, based in Mumbai. You come with a relevant experience of 5-7 years in this individual contributor role.
Key Responsibilities: The role of the Business Analyst is to support the Head – Medical Relations to measure and analyze the performance of the medical detailing team and its evolution, synthesize the information through accurate dashboard and KPIs and partner effectively to deliver improvements in medical detailing team effectiveness & impact.
- Implementation & rolling out VeeVa to the medical detailing team.
- Owning up medical network portal & ensuring timely filling & analysis of data & presentation through dashboards.
- Proper execution, monitoring & providing regular trainings related to VeeVa, Medical network portal & LDB pro portal. Monitoring & sensitizing medical detailing team with regards to enrollment of Drs for LDB pro.
- Formulating & Monitoring KPI’s of Medical detailing team related to various medical/business initiatives.
- Analyze KPI’s like call plan achievement, reach, frequency etc. for trends and provide regular reports to Medical relationship head along with recommendations extracted through Veeva & other CRM/medical network portals
- Liaison with external vendors for execution of initiatives and projects to support the Medical business.
- Network & collaborate with medical detailing team on various LDB medical initiatives/HCP related events.
- Act as the key "go to person" for resolving reporting and report testing issues faced by Medical detailing team related to Veeva/Medical network portal/LDB pro etc.
- Facilitate Medical team communication on success stories, tips, and other messages to improve timely filling of data & promote medical portal usage.
- Design dashboards duly aligned with medical strategy and medical objectives. Hold regular review with Medical Head, do analysis and propose improvement plans accordingly.
- Manage all Medical CRM system, provide hands-on support to medical detailing team related to CRM & other medical portals.
- Ability undertake additional project work where cross-functional capabilities, expertise or data are required.
- Manage & coordinate with sales team in case of any delay in daily reporting of KPIs on the CRM/VeeVa/medical network portals & track regular KPIs of the medical detailing team.
Key Deliverables (Illustrative):
- Updates the medical sizing for annual business planning
- Proposes changes to field team structure and size using the tool
- Keeps overview, documentation and log of data input and assumptions in the model
- Ability to use superior analytic skills to synthesize a large quantity of data into actionable conclusions and recommendations along with excellent customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive problem-solving skills and successful track record of planning and execution.
- Strategic Planning & Implementation: Orchestrates the development of strategic plans that reflects the company's business strategy to advance Rx market share/penetration and achieve growth amongst HCPs.
- Execution Management: Collaborates effectively with the medical detailing team and value chain partners to ensure operational responsiveness to challenges, and alignment with business imperatives.
Physical Demands (e.g. % travel):
- Travel will be need based
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably science related & MBA would be an added advantage
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a business analyst/SFE role with at least two years’ experience of VEEVA with pharmaceutical background.
- Required pre-requisites skills/experience for this position:
- Proficiency with MS Office in an NT/Windows environment
- Well versed with Excel
- Well proficient in Veeva
- Knowledge of medical & analytical skills
L’Oréal is committed to building a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. L’Oréal closely prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of the individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.