The world leader in cosmetics, L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents. Our 36 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men globally. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by inventing the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal supports diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005.
The DNA of L’Oréal is Innovation and we are driven by a real passion for the future. Our Research and Innovation Centres in India are the sixth innovation hub for L’Oréal worldwide to fuel local market innovations. In our quest to win the next billion consumers, we are looking for talented individuals who can lead us on this mission.
Would you like to be a part of the adventure?
We have a suitable opportunity in the Corporate division for the position of Internal Trade Control (Distributor Review). In this individual contributor role, you will work with the Finance Risk Management & Compliance Team, to improve all trade related processes to ensure overall health of the system that supports the sales ecosystem. You will lead and manage distributor audits and ensure implement of recommendations. You should have atleast 4-5 years of professional experience in FMCG Sales. The location of the job will be in Mumbai.
• Monitor sell-in/sell-out stock in trade equation
• Review of stocks at distributor point for our consumer and professional businesses
• Dealer audit planning and coordination with the regional commercial teams to ensure compliance
• Review audit observations and implementation
• Analysis on market returns of our stocks and initiate appropriate action
• Monitoring return on investment for our channel partners
• Assist managers to draw up simple and effective procedures that comply with local laws, group referential and good trade practices
• Coordinates the Internal Control improvement projects
• Review of POS spends, Visibility of the distributors / retailers through Auditors
• Drive usage of Distributor Management System in the market
· Sales Teams, Regional / Commercial controlling, Sales Planning Team, IT
Physical Demands (e.g. % travel):
· Post Graduate, MBA preferred
L’Oréal is committed to building a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. L’Oréal closely prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of the individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.