The world leader in cosmetics, L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents. Our 35 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men globally. Our ambition is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by inventing the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal supports diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products, and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 78% since 2005.
The distance between beauty and tech is closing rapidly, and we are determined to be pioneers in this new beauty tech world. New digital technologies and services are making the world of beauty move faster than ever before. Data and artificial intelligence are opening new horizons for personalization and customization. By incorporating digital into everything that we do, we are creating a better relationship with our consumers.
When beauty and tech collide, the impossible can happen!
In our journey, we are looking for talented individuals who can lead us on this mission.
Would you like to be a part of the adventure?
L’Oréal’s Luxury Division is looking for a Online Brand Manager. In this Individual Contributor role, you will Develop brand’s image in line with its DNA & objectives through innovative and meaningful content to nourish the consumer experience on all touch points: campaigns, CRM and services or commerce programs. You should have 4-5 years of professional experience in Digital Marketing / Online Brand Marketing. The location of the job will be our Head Office in Mumbai.
Provide Innovative & Meaningful Content
- Develop an important volume and diversity of content and services in line with the global brand strategy and consumer insights to diffuse real time brand stories
- Create, develop and manage content for brand’s online presence
- Copy-edit and proofread all web content
Manage and plan the need for content
- Manage a promotional and editorial calendar and adopt a test and learn approach to homepage updates. Ensure measurement with identified KPIs
- Use keyword research, website data, business priorities and industry topics to formulate a content plan, in partnership with campaign owners
- Select and manage the proper creative external agencies and technical partners
- Ensure online-based information’s archiving for future needs and reference
Enhance and Monitor the Brand’s visibility
- Performing ad-hoc SEO audits and analysis to validate the content plan and approach
- Act as an in-house content expert who can advise internal stakeholders in online content and SEO best practice
- Watch for, identify and curate existing relevant content in line with the brand sense of purpose
- Create compelling and engaging brand digital content which will attract viewers as well as amplification and interaction through social sharing
Driving digital priorities and Online business performance
- Monitoring & analyzing business performance for each site regularly & identify new opportunities with a key focus to gain market share
- Enhancing media performance, traffic, conversions, ROAS etc. on online partners
- Building an action based plan from shopper insights & past performance
- Working with brand teams, e-kams, retailers to activate the best tailored brand activity
Managing online content:
- Working with retailers and Commercial teams to ensure gold standard execution on retailer site (search, visibility, quality of content, reviews etc.)
- Creating annual activation calendar in-line with brand objectives
- Successful paid and organic search rankings for campaign and always-on (supported by IMC/agencies)
- Work with brand teams to ensure best in class online merchandising for brand including NPD launches & ensure the same is executed across e-tailers
- Driving shopper and retailer differentiation
- Ensuring downloading of latest brand related content from Opera and execution across platforms in collaboration with the KAM team
Key Deliverables & KPIs:
- Brand Campaigns: Maintaining Marketing Calendar, Agency Management, Uplift in Mind Measures – Ad Recall, Brand Awareness, Purchase Intent
- E-Commerce Sales: On Platform Visibility, Monthly Investments, Revenue, Working with the E-Tailers to drive Sales, Merchandising
- Content for Social: Content Creation, Agency Management, Response Management
- Creative Strategy for Campaigns
- Innovations on the Brand
- Data Acquisition
- Must have a deep understanding of digital media platform; corresponding rules/laws, changing offerings/news/analytical tools
- At least 4 years of Digital / Online Marketing experience
- Should possess knowledge of trends, pop culture, and the industry
- Working knowledge of social networks
- Must have proficient writing and speaking skills in order to ensure brand voice is being properly translated.
- Determined to build brand buzz on a daily basis
- Head of Digital for the division
- Marketing Manager – Luxe
- E Boutique Manager
- Creative Agency
- Commercial Team
Physical Demands (e.g. % travel):
- Travel will be need based
- Relevant experience / MBA
L’Oréal is committed to building a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. L’Oréal closely prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of the individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.