The world leader in cosmetics, L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents. Our 35 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men globally. Our ambition is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by inventing the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal supports diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products, and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 78% since 2005.
The distance between beauty and tech is closing rapidly, and we are determined to be pioneers in this new beauty tech world. New digital technologies and services are making the world of beauty move faster than ever before. Data and artificial intelligence are opening new horizons for personalization and customization. By incorporating digital into everything that we do, we are creating a better relationship with our consumers.
When beauty and tech collide, the impossible can happen!
In our journey, we are looking for talented individuals who can lead us on this mission.
Are you passionate about luxury make-up and beauty? Do you have natural affinity with people and enjoy imparting new beauty knowledge? Would you like to be a part of the adventure?
L’Oréal’s Luxury Division is looking for a Retail and Education Manager for Brand YSL to join our team to plan and oversee the execution of education programs in line with the brand’s strategy to ensure service excellence. You should have a minimum of 7 years professional experience in training and developing brand related products and services. The location of the job will be in Mumbai.
- Plan, design and conduct trainings (both virtually and on site) to beauty advisors
- Be inspiring, a strong brand advocate and take charge of integrating beauty advisors through coaching and engagement. Engage with partner BA's online /offline to educate, motivate and share brand vision.
- Assure proper brand image, merchandising and excellent customer service in the team
- Develop country’s training program for Brand YSL, in line with the individual brand marketing plans.
- Foster and drive efficiently the sell-out through ensuring the best technical mastery of brand products in Stores, implementing international programs
- Impersonate and transmit brand values to the distribution
- Identify professional talents in the market, recruit, train and promote them as trainers
- Train education team on new modules, engage sales & marketing teams around education
- Keep an eye on competition and report qualitative feedback from the field - Develop the country’s training program, in line with the marketing plan
- Recruit, develop and manage his/her teams. Ensure development of expertise and know-how
- Build and maintain a network of consultants and artists in the beauty business
The ideal candidate should:
EMBODY BRAND IDENTIY & KNOWS SELECTIVE BEAUTY UNIVERSE
- Masters fundamental knowledge: products, categories, gestures, sales and service
- Master competition, market, clients, and trends knowledge
DRIVES BUSINESS THROUGH SERVICE & RETAIL EDUCATION
- Elaborates service & retail education plans aligned with business priorities
- Cooperates with internal & external stakeholders guaranteeing consistent customer experience
- Pilots & monitors Retail Education's Efficiency
DESIGNS, TRANSMITS & EMPOWER
- Designs appropriate learning solutions for Customer Experience
- Delivers & transmits Education Contents
- Provides personalized follow-up & coaching
- Animates learning communities with passion
ELEVATES CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE & SERVICE ATTITUDE
- Fosters empathy
- Knows customer profiles & transmits customer centricity
- Continuously elevates services standards and POS execution according to brand specificities
- Passion for beauty- skincare, makeup & fragrance knowledge preferred
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in beauty industry
- Charismatic, good energy level and able to spread strong brand love
- Ability to educate, inspire and coach beauty advisors
- Responsible and dynamic team player
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint & Excel
You are …
- Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better, liaison with brand partners and work with their education team.
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas.
- Respectful. Whether you’re talking to our CEO or a salon owner round the block, you treat everyone the same.
- Responsible. You’ll treat our customers, our consumers and our money as if they’re your own. Because they are.
- Super creative. There’s no blueprint for the future. You’ll have to design it.
- Internal Interactions – Sales, Digital, Education, Supply Chain, Purchase, Merchandising, Finance teams
Physical Demands (e.g. % travel):
- Travel will be need based
- Relevant experience / MBA
L’Oréal is committed to building a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. L’Oréal closely prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of the individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.