Title: API Integration Architect
Function: Information Technology
Primary Location: Montreal, Quebec
This role can be located in any of the following locations: New York, New York, Berkeley Heights, New Jersey, St. Petersburg, Florida, El Segundo, California or Montreal, Canada. We offer a hybrid work model where you will be able to work from home two days each week. Fully remote candidates cannot be considered at this time.
API Integration Architect will be an integral part of L’Oreal Americas Integration Services Team and serve as a hands-on technical leader in architecting, leading, developing, validating, and maintaining real-time or near real time integrations for Americas Zone specializing in API integration.
- Architect, design, build and maintain integration solutions using REST APIs, ESB, EDA/Microservices technologies
- Responsible for cloud native integration services (Azure/GCP/AWS)
- Responsible for defining new architectures and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural standpoint.
- Create and maintain specifications, documents, test plans and scripts
- Architect and develop prototypes and demonstrate various alternatives for functional business requirements for a wide audience range
- Resolve defects discovered during all phases of development and maintenance including severity 1 production issues
- Building relationships with clients and in practice development activities.
- Serve as a key point of contact for countries across North, Central and South Americas for integration activities - Act as a project manager for integration lead projects
- BS or equivalent degree with 7+ years of information technology experience
- Hands on/working knowledge of most environments described below is required:
- Strong knowledge of APIGEE Edge, REST APIs, Portals etc.
- Tibco Business Works 6.x, Enterprise Message Service (EMS)
- Cloud Computing (AWS/Azure/GCP)
- Container orchestration technologies (Kubernetes/Docker)
- Industry knowledge/experience within Supply Chain, Sales, e-commerce, loyalty, CRM, retail, mobile apps
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects and strong ability to influence others
- Agile/Product experience is a plus
- Innovator with quick absorption of new technologies; strong understanding of technology solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work as a member of cross functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Spanish and/or Portuguese is a plus
- Some travel to USA and Latin America is expected