IT Analyst, SAP Sales & Distribution
Depending on Supply Chain and Sales business needs, you identify and analyze options for developing, improving and contribute to the maintenance of SAP applications.
- Support our L'Oreal Canada web based, customer portal (BECOM) solution that allows customers to place orders through Salesforce and processes them into SAP SD. Contribute to its evolution implementing, deploying and supporting users on new functionalities. Act as a partner of Integration, Sales Force and Central teams.
- Support IT BRM (business relationship managers), Sales and Supply Chain Business owners to define the needs and turn them into recommendations for the development / improvement of Sales SAP applications.
- Interact and be aware of solutions developed by the Global team with the objective of deploying them to local users.
- Define the functional characteristics of new applications and analyze the impact of proposed solutions on Sales and processes.
- Customize / configure applications, prepare functional tests and take responsibility for validating developments before launching the application.
- Support and follow-up on tickets and requests with application managed services teams.
- Analyze the causes of the incidents and propose appropriate action plans.
- Manage existing relationships with internal customers by keeping them regularly informed of developments and improvements. Perform knowledge transfer sessions with AMS teams.
- Participate in change management activities and deploy them by accompanying the end user and providing training.
- Acts as a business partner: Develops and implements solutions that meet Business needs. Understands Business issues, business processes, roles and responsibilities
- Manages Projects: Defines and follows project plan and external resources. Respect of budget and timelines. Reports project status and risks
- Facilitates Information Management & Transmission of Expertise: Acquires rapidly new IT knowledge and keeps abreast of technological developments and market trends. Ensures proper transmission of technical and / or project management skills as well as know-how and knowledge
- Decode & Influence: Clarifies and simplifies technical concepts and solutions to facilitate implementation and decision-making. Listen carefully to clients to understand their needs, to clearly qualify them and find the most appropriate solutions. Takes action change management & communication initiatives to facilitate solution implementation and user satisfaction
- Collaboration: Interacts with a matrix structure. Manages effective interactions with internal and external contributors to find the necessary support for success. Manages the methodology, deadlines and issues.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- 3+ years of experience in IT
- Solid experience in SAP SD (Sales & Distribution), SAP-PI (must).
- Exposure or experience with Salesforce or customer portal applications
- University studies in Information Technology.
- Analysis and writing functional and technical specifications.
- Performing unitary, integrated, UAT and non-regression tests.
- Bilingual (English and French)
- IBM Control-M
- Autonomy and organized
- Expresses sensitivity
- Gets results with integrity
- Manages complexity
- Interacts effectively