ジョブファンクション: インフォメーション システム（IS)
所在地: Hong Kong
国/地域: Hong Kong
Key Job Accountabilities
- Define and monitor the retail project/program plan, budget, KPI’s and metrics, activities, methodologies, resource and responsibilities allocation (internal/external)
- Define and review SLAs and oversee performance
- Coordinate and integrate the different contents and deliverables to ensure the overall consistency and coherence of the designed solution
- Prepare the project/program delivery and the knowledge transfer for the run in close relation with the operating teams
- Define the implementation strategy of the program/project and supervise the change management activities including training, user support and communication
- Define and organize project/program steering activities, advise and review the overall plan and status of the project/program
- Track project/program risks and decide on corrective measures and/or any trade-offs needed to achieve objectives and minimize delays and costs
- 5-7 years in project management, system implementation and application support experience
- Strong project management skills in project planning and follow through from initiation to project closure.
- Strong analytical and technical mind to review requests and balance the short-term and long-term approach to address business needs.
- “Can-do” attitude to drive results, self-starter with high level of autonomy, has collaboration mind-set
- POS experience is an advantage. Cegid POS solution is a strong plus.
- Hands-on experience in PMI project management methodologies.
- Proven project management experience. PMP qualification is an asset.
- Knowledge of retail business processes is highly preferred. Cosmetic/Beauty industry is a plus.