Based on the business needs for the Sales domain, he/she identifies and analyses the options for improvement or development of IT solutions and contributes to the maintenance of applications.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Support the domain “business owners” in the definition of their needs and translate them into recommendations for the development/improvement of IT solutions .
- Define the functional specifications of the sales applications.
- Manage and prioritize business demands ensuring that you have a force business case.
- Customize/configure/deploy/implementapplications incl. reports and visualizations, select appropriate technical options, prepare functional tests, and endorse responsibility for validating developments before application roll-out.
- Manage ongoing relationships with internal clients giving regular updates on developments and improvements.
- Ability to produce documentation and templates describing products, services, components, reports, or applications.
- Liaise with internal/external development teams, and delivery teams to co-ordinate the development of the business needs or demands.
- Participate and deploy the change management activities by accompanying end users and providing trainings.
· Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, information systems or related.
· 5+ years in the relevant area.
· Advanced English (writing, reading, conversation). Able to stablish technical English conversation
· Computer skill proficiency: MS PPT, Excel, Word, Power BI.
Preferred profile and skills
· Business acumen (experience with Consumer-Packaged Goods/ cosmetics industry will be a plus)
· Analytical and problem-solving skills and attention to detail
· Influencing skills and demonstrated ability to engage both developers and business partners to achieve target outcomes
· Proficiency in Microsoft architecture.
· Ability to work in a team in an agile setting will be a plus
· Prior experience in a similar IT role will be a plus
· Knowledge and/or previous experience with Sales solutions like Salesforce, Anaplan,… will be a plus
· Business oriented
Management of projects (key objectives):
- Check and coordinate the delivery and execution of projects by external suppliers, evaluating the viability on the basis of the cost-benefit of the implemented technologies.
- Focus on continuous improvement of key processes of the business (Core Business).
- Implementation of technological tools.
- Use and promotion of methodologies and procedures.
- Complexity management / Time management
- Achievement of objectives / Self-taught
- Teamwork / Multidisciplinary
- Oral and written communication skills / Creativity