所在地: UK - England - Midlands
国/地域: United Kingdom
Founded in 2008 by Jamie Kern Lima in the United States, IT Cosmetics was developed with leading plastic surgeons to provide women with innovative, clinically proven, problem-solving makeup and skincare products. IT Cosmetics is now one of the fastest growing beauty brands in the world and offers more than 300 high performance beauty products focusing on colour cosmetics, skincare, brushes and tools. As a Counter Manager with us you would have the opportunity to help drive our brand metier in store. You could manage a team at one of our bustling counters where every day leads to a new opportunity that you could be driving. So why not join?
This role is all about independence. We are looking for a future leader to join one of our renowned IT Cosmetics counters. As a counter manager with us, you will need to be a team player who can lead by example. You will need to coach other members of your team and ensure that you are approachable to those that need your help. You will be expected to…
• Coach and develop your team, providing regular and timely performance-based feedback on team productivity, service levels, product knowledge, selling skills, professional demeanour, etc.
• Achieve retail targets through the delivery of a personalised customer experience
• Closely monitor stock levels, raise and rectify stock issues
• Offer creative ideas to generate new business and custom; with focus on product launches and anniversaries
• Deliver business rotas / daily planners to ensure the business is covered during key trading hours
• Ensure merchandising guidelines are followed in store, maintaining brand image
• Devise on counter customer retention strategies.
The successful candidate will be a natural leader, showing a passion for people and retail. You will be a strong communicator and have a proven track record in meeting and exceeding goals or targets. You might be a deputy account manager, a team leader or a beauty advisor looking to take your career to the next level.
This is an opportunity to work with some of the most forward thinking beauty professionals in the field, allowing you to reach your full potential. This role will allow you to become the face of IT Cosmetics for our customers, helping them with their beauty needs whilst directly steering the direction of the brand’s future. You will have endless prospects to progress within IT Cosmetics to roles, such as, area or educational manager for the brand.
Working with us, you will be at the heart of our ambition to win over another 1 billion consumers and offer the best in beauty to everyone on the planet. You’ll have the opportunity to learn new skills through our unique training and development programmes, as well as receiving a competitive salary package and excellent benefits, including amazing discounts across the L’Oréal portfolio.