This person is part of North Asia & SAPMENA Beauty Tech Finance team, interacting with cross functional stakeholders in regional and global, responsible for:
- Lead the budgeting & forecasting cycle for IT cost of Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, and Vietnam.
- Validate all IT spending. Manage monthly closing of IT cost (previsions, prepaid, GR, Journal entries). Identify, address and track of financial risks in IT and project spending on a regular basis.
- Preparation & feedback meetings with country CFO/corporate controllers on IT budget & forecasting.
- Prepare all IT cost allocation by division and communicate to division controllers.
- Planification FY IT cost by project in F4BT (Finance for beauty teach tool).
- Be as the IT finance BP in Tech projects, evaluate the business value of each tech project, build the cost and operational models as part of the project process, provide financial insights on projects/portfolio resource allocation.
- At least 4-5 years experiences in Finance Management role in IT/Tech Related business.
- Consulting and overseas experience in Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, and Vietnam will be an added value because the role will require collaboration with the local markets.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to adapt and be flexible to changing environment and business needs.
- Proactive, self-motivated, team-player in personality.