ジョブファンクション: インフォメーション システム（IS)
IT Support Manager
L’Oréal Suisse S.A., Vernier, Genève
L’Oréal has devoted itself to beauty for over 100 years. With its unique international portfolio of 36 diverse and complementary brands, the Group generated sales amounting to 26.9 billion euros in 2018 and employs 86 000 people worldwide. As the world’s leading Beauty Company, L’Oréal is present across all distribution networks: mass market, department stores, pharmacies and drugstores, hair salons, travel retail, branded retail and e-commerce. Research and innovation, and a dedicated research team, are at the core of L’Oréal’s strategy, working to meet beauty aspirations all over the world.
In Switzerland, we employ approximately 400 people at our head office in Geneva and in the field. Collaboration, transparency, agility and lab spirit characterize our local working environment. As a team of talented experts, our mission is to energize the Swiss cosmetics market by creating an innovative experience for our consumers, thus becoming a reference in Europe.
To achieve this ambition, L’Oréal can rely on the support of a performing IT team.
IT EMEA’s purpose is to answer and anticipate business expectations efficiently by deploying and developing IT solutions across Europe, Middle East and Africa.
As a true business partner for all our divisions, our multicultural team directly contributes to the success of L’Oréal’s brand portfolio: Lancôme, Yves-Saint Laurent, Biotherm, Kiehl’s, La Roche Posay, Vichy, Garnier, Maybelline New-York, Kerastase, Redken and many others.
As IT Business Partner, you are a cornerstone of the IT Services delivered locally and the first representative of the IT for the End-users. You will lead, manage and develop all activities related to the End-users support, IT Solution support, Employee Experience and Governance.
END USERS SUPPORT (HELP DESK & ON-SITE SUPPORT)
Define a Support services offer relevant with the local Business needs
Manage the first levels of IT support for office-staff, VIP, field and retail forces
Manage specific support for key Business events
Monitor service level, KPI, global user satisfaction and manage continuous improvement
IT SOLUTION SUPPORT
• Manage local Employee experience initiatives (IT Days, survey…)
• Manage end users operational communication (incident, changes…)
• Manage Business stakeholders relationship for IT services needs
• Define, promote and enforce best IT operations practices
• Manage locally the strategy defined at Group/Zone level
• Manage the coordination with Zone infrastructure teams
• Manage local contract related to the IT Service activities
• Manage local contractor team and/or external service provider
• Manage local security governance related to IT services
• Strong skills in Microsoft Windows platforms;
• Strong skills in Microsoft office solutions (office, office 365…);
• Good skills in Mobility solutions (apple, android) and device management solution (AirWatch MDM);
• A good working-knowledge of Microsoft’s Active Directory and Exchange principles;
• Strong skills in an ITSM platform for Incident / Asset Management and Service Requests;
• Familiarity with the ServiceNow ITSM application advantageous;
• Comprehensive Business understanding and strong communication and networking skills on various levels
• Fluent in German, English and French
• Bachelor / Master degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• Adaptable, flexible and able to work to agreed deadlines (SLA’s)
• Sizable experience within a similar organisation