ジョブファンクション: インフォメーション システム（IS)
所在地: Distrito Federal
· Understand the requirements of the business, deploy the means to adapt / configure the related infrastructure, recommend alternative solutions to resolve conflicts between business requirements and the standard Zone infrastructure solutions
· Direct the activity of the Infrastructure team (personnel, projects, operation and budget), respecting commitments in terms of budget and quality, without compromising safety and ethics, always in line with the Zone Pillar Leaders strategy.
· Recruit, develop and lead the Infrastructure team, as well as, ensure the development of skills and knowledge, support organizational changes
· Manage the Infrastructure used by the subsidiary, ensuring its functional consistency through evolutions and updates
· Manage the planning of the demand for infrastructure, forecast, budget and prioritization of projects in line with the Zone Project Delivery Office.
· Generate technical and economic proposals to ensure the efficient maintenance of Infrastructure, cost-benefit approach.
· Lead projects applying the zone and group methodology, ensuring quality, costs and objectives.
· Guarantee the physical and logical security of IT, considering the Zone and Global Strategic framework.
· Maintain the contingency plan of the infrastructures that support the business processes.
· Align the roles and work plans of the Infrastructure team in accordance with the mission of the area: - Business strategy - Continuity - Security - Technological renovation
· Generate a clear vision of the key priorities and responsibilities for the Infrastructure team, promoting: - A focus on the essentials for business growth, "Key Needs" - A policy of modernization of equipment and processes, "Productivity and Savings" - The Infrastructure team as a key area, with a focus on "Strategies, People, Processes and Systems"
· Provide overall project communication to stakeholders and meet project requirements and stakeholder expectations.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Services, Business or equivalent experience.
· Proficient in English. Must be able to collaborate and lead design sessions with larger team distributed in the Americas Zone
· IT Professional with at least 5 years of proven experience in IT with broad understanding of technology and the Infrastructure landscape.
· Specialized in IT Management, Project Management and Budget management.
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Project, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Visio.
· Outstanding customer service and interaction skills, as well as excellent verbal and written communications skills.
· Ability to work independently under little supervision within a demanding client centric environment.
· Demonstrated ability to be a team player with a high level of initiative.
· A Proactive, assertive and well developed soft skills professional to interact with IT colleagues, managers and business stakeholders.
· Ability to speak Portuguese is a plus.