所在地: Clark, NJ
国/地域: United States
Join our L’Oréal USA Research & Innovation Talent Community-Tech Incubator
As we are all living through unprecedented times, L’Oréal remains committed to the health and safety of our employees, candidates, customers and communities where we live and work. L’Oréal USA is supporting Americans during the COVID-19 outbreak and recovery in a variety of ways, including production and distribution of hand sanitizer for employees and frontline workers, providing funds to important organizations like Feeding America to help relieve food-insecure families around the country and donating more than $1 million worth of high-need products like cleansers and moisturizers to Feed the Children. We are extremely proud of our teams who are finding new avenues to give back every day.
In this time of social distancing, making connections is more important than ever before. We invite you to join our Talent Community and engage with us to learn about our company, culture, and future careers. While you may not find a specific role that's right for you now, we encourage you to join our network today as we look toward the future.
We wish you and your loved ones continued health and safety and hope to connect soon.
Who We Are:
Inside L’Oréal’s Research & Innovation Division, L’Oréal’s Tech Incubator delivers entirely new categories of products and business models to the cosmetics space, with a focus on disruptive technology. In this global, cross-functional team you’ll collaborate with engineers, technologists, formulators, designers and business leads with Hub offices in the US, Europe and Asia.
Designed as a startup, we are looking for ambitious entrepreneurs who will bring their grit, agility and inventive problem solving to navigate technical product development challenges within some of the most exciting customization and personalization projects in the entire beauty industry!
Join the Tech Incubator Talent Community if you are a:
What you’ll Do:
As a member of the Tech Incubator, your mission will be to drive OR execute complex, technical project plans across all of L’Oréal’s brands and divisions. Your role may include the following:
· Work cross functionally with Brands, Marketing, Labs, Product Performance Evaluation, Operations, design firms and OEMs to collaborate on various new devices in development
· Execute the design and prototyping of mission critical components and systems (for engineers)
· Execute design of experiments related to connected hardware projects (for engineers)
· Create executive level reports of experiment results and recommendations
· Assist with in-store device setup and/or PR events for pilot program launches
· Steer project directions and have input into Incubator project pipeline
· Stay up to date on beauty industry and other industries for state of the art technology that could be applied to Incubator projects
Who You Are:
· Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
· Super creative. There’s no blueprint for the future. You’ll have to design it.
· Ambitious. You crave success and we’ll support you all the way. That way, we all win.
· Respectful. Whether you’re talking to our CEO or a salon owner around the block, you treat everyone the same.
· Responsible. You’ll treat our customers, our consumers and our money as if they’re your own. Because they are.
· Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas.
If you want to impact the world of Beauty Tech, check out our team and our work! https://www.lorealtechincubator.com/
Innovation has fueled L'Oréal’s business for more than 100 years and we will rely on our culture of innovation and entrepreneurship to help us continually evolve. L'Oréal’s dynamic culture provides its employees with entrepreneurial freedom and opportunities to drive transformation across its €29.87B business, encompassing over 35 brands, around the globe. In the US, we have 12,000 employees working collaboratively across 14 states to build leading edge technologies, launch highly personalized products, reimagine consumer experiences, and develop creative solutions to reduce our environmental footprint.