所在地: New Jersey - Monmouth Junction
Job Title: Industrial Quality Coordinator
Goal: To perform testing, analysis and disposition of bulk, components, work in process (WIP) and finished goods in support of production and release of cosmetic products.
General Job Duties:
Responsibilities are not limited to the below listing:
· Supports Open Manufacturing, regarding the quality control testing of packaging components, bulk and finished goods;
· Works with the Contract Manufacturers, Logistics, and others as necessary;
· Perform quality control testing according to the L’Oreal DGO methods;
· Responsible for quality control testing and release of components, bulk, WIP, and finished goods;
· Work with the Contract manufacturers to resolve production related issues;
· Responsible for safe practices in the laboratory;
· Responsible for taking part in SHAP assessments;
· Issues rejects on non-conforming lots;
· Testing and release of bulk;
· Performing line audits at the contract manufacturers;
· Responsible for verification of lab equipment;
· Complete paperwork and computer work;
· Perform other duties as directed.
Required Education and Experience
· High school diploma or GED equivalency required; Bachelor degree in sciences (Chemistry or Biology) preferred.
· Experience in Cosmetics Industry preferred.
· Good Management, organizational, and communication skills;
· Must have computer skills and proficiency in Excel and Word;
· Must have good English verbal and written skills;
· Basic mathematical skills of addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division are essential in completing the job requirements of this position;
· Must have strong attention to details.
· SAP knowledge preferred.