Inside Sales Representative (SalonCentric)
Job Title: Inside Sales Representative
Location: St. Petersburg Fl.
Reports To: VP – Customer Care
SalonCentric, a subsidiary of L’Oréal USA, is the premiere distributor of salon professional products in the United States. Through its hundreds of stores, national field sales force and sub-distribution network, SalonCentric promotes the finest professional beauty brands and educates stylists on the latest products and trends.
GIVE YOUR CAREER THE ULTIMATE MAKEOVER!!!
Do you love everything beauty related?
Do you want to be on the cutting edge of the hair industry?
Do you want to be the first to learn about the hottest new products?
The Inside Sales Representative (ISR) is responsible for using effective telephonic selling techniques and strategies and available product and service offerings to grow sales through the current client base and develop new business within an assigned sales territory.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Presents and sells company products and services to current and potential clients via telephone.
- Achieves sales goals and objectives through the key performance indicators (KPIs) established by management. ISR’s progress against established KPIs is monitored regularly by sales management.
- Communicates and utilizes the business strategies and services provided to develop successful and profitable long-term partnerships within assigned territory.
- Effectively manages all administrative aspects of the role in a timely manner to include but not limited to Daily Sales Call Planner, Telephonic Territory Plan, accounts receivables, daily order entry, and regular updating and maintaining of customer information and activity for the assigned territory.
- Telesales Account Development:
- Identifies, focuses and develops a plan of growth for salons that opt to be served primarily by the telesales or store channel.
- Develops relationships with salons in more remote areas of the United States to secure new accounts and grow existing salon base within assigned telesales territory.
- Maintains knowledge of and utilizes all brand, education and business building program offerings to grow key accounts.
- Uses a pre-planned telesales call report to track and analyze account growth and development.
- Organizes regular scheduled telephonic meetings with salon owners and leaders and presents current promotions and new product launches.
- Utilizes all available SalonCentric resources to develop and grow business for assigned territory and salons.
- Utilizes resources and marketing tools to develop sell-through marketing strategies for customers in assigned territory.
- Responsible for assigning an SAR rating to salons to control diversion activity and continuously monitoring the rating throughout the servicing of the account. Makes recommendations for changing a rating based on salon’s buying trends and reports any potential diversion activity to Inside Sales Manager. Responsible for continually assessing the appropriate amount of product that each customer should be ordering based on their size and the number of service providers within the salon/spa location.
- Supports sales by coordinating education and promotional events including area classes, company shows and events, hands-on workshops, and in-salon education.
- Continuously educates self on existing product lines and keeps abreast of brand programs, promotions and new product introductions.
- Attends and participates in telesales team meetings, PPD & Partner Brand presentations and trainings as required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Demonstrated inside sales experience or equivalent industry experience.
- Computer literate, preferably Windows-based (MS Office) systems.
- Able to work in an office environment.
- Demonstrated customer service skills.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Have a pleasant demeanor and strong verbal communication (speaking and listening) skills.
- Must be highly organized, flexible, goal oriented and results driven.
- Occasional attendance at local conventions or professional beauty shows and other special events may require limited overnight travel and/or weekends.
- Maintains a professional appearance and demeanor and acts as an ambassador for the company at all times.
- Demonstrates sound professional judgment during all business activities
- Must have a positive attitude while working with all departments within the network.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.