所在地: New Jersey - Clark
This is a 12-month intern position (full-time)
Position Description and Responsibilities:
• Create and revise purchase orders (Data input)
• Manage, improve, and analyze a master report containing all material requisitions
• Send RFQ’s (Request For Quotes) to vendors for certain materials
• Monitor timely delivery of purchased materials by contact with vendors and logistics
• Interface with over 40 vendors and internal employees including Packaging/Engineering, Development, Promo Ops, Assembly, and Quality for multiple L’Oreal LUXE brands
• Investigate and reconcile purchase order invoice discrepancies
• Create various required spend reports with pivot tables and excel formulas
• Attend feasibility meetings for Promotional Purchasing Team
• Special Assignments as needed
•Position requires a bachelor degree in Accounting/Finance, Supply Chain, Business or related
•Must be highly proficient in Excel.
•SAP/SRM experience preferred.
•Position requires heavy phone work, excellent communication skills, and multi-tasking abilities