所在地: Melbourne - CBD & Inner Suburbs
Intern Business Development
ABOUT THE JOB
· Alongside your team, define and execute the 3-year strategic plan for the category, spanning marketing and portfolio, commercial strategy, retailer category development, supply chain, and finance
· Monitor and analyse market, channel and retailer trends to identify key growth opportunities.
· Leverage Data Visualisation to organise and distil data (consumer, sales, market, competitor, promotional plans) into insights. Make fact-based recommendations based on findings.
· Closely monitor promotional performance - use P&L modelling to optimise trade spend.
· Administration & Organisation of meetings, files, Microsoft Teams channels etc to enhance organisational collaborative and efficiency.
· Lead the monthly Category Maximisation Meeting, to decide and align key category growth projects with the broader division.
· Liaise and bring together various teams – marketing, commercial and financial teams
Ideally, you will have -
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 25 brands.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.