12-Month Finance Intern, Professional Products Division Supply Chain
Reporting to: Manager - Finance
Location: Streetsboro, OH
Time frame: May 2021 – May 2022
Hours: flexible hours, looking for part time, 20 hours per week, available 4-5 days a week
- Freight processing, coding, analyzing, and reporting. Work with brand controllers, sales, to answer/research various questions.
- Responsible for preparation of monthly general ledger closing, account analysis and reconciliation.
- Processing PPD sales flashes including all reporting and updates.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
- Working towards a Bachelor’s/Master's degree in Accounting/Finance or related business.
- Strong Excel skills are needed, any SAP knowledge would be a plus.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills are required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.