We are looking for a 12-month Global Digital Marketing Intern to join our NYX Professional Makeup team in the Consumer Products Division of L’Oreal USA. This role will report to our Assistant Vice President of Global Digital Innovations and will be located in our El Segundo, CA office.
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES:
DIGITAL SERVICE FACTORY
- Virtual try on
- Update and Maintain the Modiface Global CMS
- Assist in global VTO expansion, coordinate and address global needs.
- Assist the Innovation manager in deploying VTO within e-business partner (ie Amazon)
- Create & maintain the global dashboard to track VTO performance.
- Assist in develop & deploy Brow Try-on & Shadow Palette Try-on
- Audit & Monitor the content offering on Chatbot
- Update & Maintain the Chatbot content library
- Assist in designing the Chatbot consumer experiences
- In-store QR Code
- Assist in executing in-store QR code video project
- Content Management
- Assist in content production, participating in photoshoot, creative brainstorming, etc.
- Assist in creating eCommerce Content Package on a seasonal basis, distribute to global markets
- Audit content on NYX PMU D2C channels
- eCommerce Dashboard
- Create and maintain global ecommerce dashboard reporting on a monthly basis
GLOBAL DIGITAL MARKETING
- Assist in project management
- Participate and curate team meeting
- Assist in creating trends portfolio
- Assist in develop digital package for zone and countries
- Create and maintain digital decks
- Educational Degree(s) – Must be a recent undergraduate
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Excellent planning and organisational skills, with attention to details
- Ability to work cross functionally
- Self-motivated with a strong bias for action and ability to prioritize, multi-task, and meet deadlines
- Achieves results with integrity
- Interacts effectively: excellent verbal and written communication skills
NYX Professional Makeup is a modern, digitally-native makeup brand on the forefront of today’s emerging beauty trends. A leader in the global color cosmetics industry, NYX Professional Makeup is an affordable professional makeup line with every shade, color and tool needed to create makeup artistry at every level. Rooted in a professional artistry heritage, NYX Professional Makeup boasts a successful multi-channel approach at the forefront of digital and retail. A social media pioneer, NYX Professional Makeup is one of the most influential and top-ranked brands, and is followed by top beauty vloggers, Instagram stars, and their millions of fans. While headquartered in the heart of Los Angeles, NYX Professional Makeup is a global brand available in more than 70 countries at thousands of retailers consisting of specialty beauty and fashion stores, freestanding shops and beauty supply stores, as well as on www.nyxcosmetics.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.