Official Administrative intern program - Max 12 months
Key Job Responsibilities
- Work both independently and collaboratively with internal team members and agencies to design social media graphics, press materials and presentations
- Project manage materials creation process with external agencies and assist with project management of large-scale digital content and/or experiential campaigns for corporate events and national conferences such as CES and SXSW
- Participate in team brainstorms to come up with fresh new approaches to modern communications strategies, spanning traditional and digital media
- Research influencers/bloggers across different platforms to leverage for social and traditional media campaigns
- Monitor competitor activity across social media platforms and report on best practices
- Provide administrative support to the Corporate Communications team as needed. Tasks may include: maintaining brand social media and PR contact lists, updating magazine and media subscriptions, coordinating meetings, etc.
12 -Month Internship Program:
L’Oréal USA’s 12-month paid internship is designed to provide participants with the hands-on experience and training needed to set them up future professional success. To qualify for the program, you must be a recent graduate (within 12 months) from a four-year college.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator required
- Excellent writing and editing skills and a desire to hone these abilities a plus
- High level of organization, attention to detail and positive, solution-oriented attitude
- Ability to work independently and multi-task in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- Strong personal interest in social media preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.