所在地: Berkeley Heights, NJ
国/地域: United States
Position: Intern – Corporate HR Administrative Support
Reporting to: VP of Human Resources
Job Type: Full – Time
Job Location: Berkeley Heights, NJ (with occasional travel to New York, NY)
Internship Summary: Are you looking to jump start your career in Human Resources with a global company? What better way to start your career in a corporate HR role with visibility to each division and exposure to senior global leadership. We are currently looking for a 12-month administrative intern to support the VP of Human Resources, Corporate Administration team for L’Oréal USA. This is a paid internship opportunity that requires a candidate who has graduated with a degree within the last 12 months and is able to work 40 hours per week. This internship will provide an opportunity to build a foundational knowledge in HR and learn about the industry with the number one beauty company in the world. Throughout the 12 months, the incumbent will also work with multiple HRIS and reporting systems, perform hands-on HR tasks, and receive a well-rounded skillset of how to be a strategic HR professional.
Internship Job Responsibilities:
- Assist with full generalist support for the HR Finance team ranging from recruitment, employee relations, reporting, etc.
- Support team with internship recruitment for Finance Internship program as well as ad-hoc requests for administrative interns throughout corporate groups.
- Manage all workflows for EEs on the team (terms, new hires, moves etc.)
- Support logistics and events for Finance Summer Internship Program
- Support logistics and events for Finance Management Development Program
- Assist team with preparation of materials and binders for Talent Meetings/Salary Review Process
- Assist with running and updating organizational charts for client groups, as needed
- Manage employee relations initiatives such as team building events.
- Responsible for Corporate employee files and documentation to ensure accurate and complete employee records. Follow-up as needed.
- Manage onboarding process including background checks and creating files, as needed
- Records management including, termination files, I-9 documentation, non-compete etc.
- Run ad-hoc reports as needed
- Support VP with daily calendar scheduling and maintenance, monthly travel & expense reporting, preparing meeting presentations, etc.
- Support team with various administrative tasks, as needed (conference room booking, event coordination, etc.)
- Support team with maintaining/running monthly reports and dashboards
- Eligible candidates must be enrolled in senior year of college or within 12 months of graduation from a four-year undergraduate college or university with educational history continuous and no breaks greater than five months between diploma/degrees received.
- 3.0 GPA or higher
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail while juggling multiple priorities
- Prior internship or office experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Flexibility to commute back and forth to NY/NJ to attend meetings, events, etc.