所在地: New Jersey - Clark
L’Oreal USA has a unique program for recent graduates! It is a multi-faceted full time paid internship for up to 12 months internship at L’Oreal USA. You will have the opportunity to work independently, partner with various functions and levels, and gain knowledge of the L’Oreal USA financial planning & reporting systems. In addition to on the job training, you will also be provided with a peer advisor to guide you through your internship and gain insight into the role of a financier at L’Oreal.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Provide financial support to operating departments in monthly financial close process.
• Prepare, summarize and analyze information for operating expense, headcount and capital spend reporting on a monthly basis.
• Provide financial support and analysis for travel expense.
• Analyze and validate financial information for monthly consolidated reporting to worldwide headquarters via proprietary group reporting system.
• Perform ad-hoc analysis or various special projects as assigned (i.e. account analysis, process improvement, systems enhancement, etc.)
• Strong computer Skills (Excel / Powerpoint / Access); prior database programming experience a plus
• Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently
• Working knowledge of both finance and accounting
• Must be a recent graduates within the past year from an Undergraduate program in Finance, Accounting, or related field