L’Oreal USA has a unique program for recent graduates! It is a multi-faceted full time paid internship for up to 12 months. You will have the opportunity to work independently, partner with various functions and levels, and gain knowledge of the L’Oreal USA financial planning & reporting systems. In addition to on the job training, you will also be provided with a peer advisor to guide you through your internship and gain insight into the role of a financier at L’Oreal.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide financial support to operating departments in monthly financial close process.
- Prepare, summarize and analyze information for operating expense, headcount and capital spend reporting on a monthly basis.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis or various special projects as assigned (i.e. account analysis, process improvement, systems enhancement, etc.)
- Help improve operational performance in the lab through data analysis and reporting
- Extract and monitor key performance indicators (KPI) and raise potential issues with controller and business partners; monthly report preparation and analysis
- Strong analytical skills (financial)
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Familiarity with Business Intelligence (BI) tools such as Power BI, Spotfire, or Tableu a plus
- Must be a recent graduate within the past year from an Undergraduate program in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- Experience with database programing or big data a plus
- Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently
- Working knowledge of both finance and accounting
- Must be legally eligible to work in the US
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.