E-com Supply Chain Manager, who is reporting to Division Supply Chain manager, is holding the full accountability to ensure excellence in Supply Chain for e-Commerce business, targeting the best on line availability of products while optimizing customer satisfaction, cost of fulfillment and quality of stocks.
He participates actively to the definition of the entire eSupply Chain strategy to support the business growth.
His is proactively engaging with e-Key Account Managers (eKAM) and etailers in order to achieve KPI and deliver business targets.
1. Forecast together with commercial team especially for launches, top selling SKUs and big bets/events
2. Fully represent Supply chain when interacting with customers / Etailers
3. Optimize stock level at customers, follow up and optimize products availability on line
4. Respond/follow up on customers’ queries for Order to Delivery
5. Report eCom supply chain dashboard, and initiate root cause analysis and action plans
6. Drive continuous improvement in all the operations
1. Strong team player, who can drive business goals collaboratively
2. Clear and assertive communication, to drive the right business decisions
3. Strong interpersonal skills to manage different stakeholders within and outside the organization
4. Persistent to clarify and close issues, following up on actions planned
5. Prioritizes Customer satisfaction over internal KPIs, builds and manages a consumer centric e-Commerce supply chain team
6. A process oriented individual who drives for quality performance, and displays a mindset of continuous improvement
7. Strong analytical skills to understand root causes and build action plans
8. Able to work under pressure and excel in fast paced environment
9. At least 5-6 years of experience in supply chain/logistics
10. Experience in Key Account Supply chain, e-Commerce, consulting or retail industry is advantage
11. Preferably with knowledge in SAP, WMS and OMS system
12. Good to have experience in project management
13. Education: Bachelor or Master in management, engineering or finance