Jr. HR Associate, People Development & Learning
People Development & Learning Team:
On the People Development & Learning team, we grow people to grow the business. Our business is constantly evolving, and this team is at the heart of the transformation – providing our employees’ opportunities to realize their potential by developing skills and behaviors they need to transform the way we work.
What You’ll Do:
The person in this role will support production & execution of our learning offer. This includes learning projects and training programs across a range of topics, including marketing, digital, leadership development, culture, integration, etc. and will be responsible for logistics for online and offline programs ranging from large scale events of 300+ people to intimate sessions of 10-15 people. This role has high visibility into the L’Oréal business and strategic priorities across our portfolio of 35+ brands. This role will report into the VP, People Development & Learning, working in an agile way with Learning Experience Designers and Learning Producers across practices.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Program support:
- Maintain all courses and sessions in HR systems
- Pull reports and do light data analysis in excel (i.e. vLookups)
- Handle program logistics for in-person training when safe to do so, including but not limited to:
- Order program catering and manage delivery and setup day-of
- Order, prepare and ship all materials for programs (incl. name tags, sign-in sheets, etc.)
- Liaise with vendors and venues on all program logistics
- Responsible for set-up and breakdown of program venues
- Provide quality customer service to all program trainees
- Draft post-program feedback Formetris surveys for review with team and manage communication with participants
- Track all expenses incurred for program logistics using LFT budget management protocols
- Team Coordination:
- Manage learning team email inbox(es) and escalate questions to appropriate team members for response
- Maintain inventory of product and office supplies for programs and general team needs
- Provide support during meetings with internal partners, external vendors and international colleagues
- Maintain shared drive files, including team calendar, catalog, and intern guidebook
- Special projects as assigned to build experience
Required Skills & Experience:
We are looking for someone who is self-motivated and actively takes initiative, who demonstrates a strong work ethic and professional maturity, and who has a team player mindset and a strong sense of curiosity.
Experience & Education:
- Candidates must have received a Bachelor’s degree within the last 12 months OR must have graduated with a Master’s degree within the last 12 months with no gap more than 5 months in education history
- Possess a 3.0 GPA or higher
- Prior Internship or office experience Preferred
Skills & Competencies:
- Verbal and Written Communication Skills: is able to communicate a message in an engaging and clear way
- Analytical Skills & Data Analysis: is able to perform light data analysis and create story around data; must be proficient in Excel
- Organizational Skills: keen eye for attention to detail and proven ability to independently manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Computer Proficiency: is very comfortable using the Microsoft Office Suite of products including Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, -PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook for email, calendar, contacts, scheduling and task management
- Collaboration: is able to work closely with other Learning team members and form strong cross-functional relationships
This summary describes the general nature of work to be performed and is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of an incumbent in this position.
This position is NON-EXEMPT under FLSA, and is eligible for straight time up to 40 hours and overtime paid in accordance with FLSA regulations after working 40 hours in a weekly period.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.