ジョブファンクション: ディベロップメント マーケティング
所在地: New York, NY
国/地域: United States
Come and be a part of the exciting and dynamic world of L'Oréal USA as a Junior Marketing Associate! The L'Oréal USA 12-Month Junior Marketing Associate internship program allows creative visionaries and strategic thinkers to enhance their marketing knowledge in a fast-paced and hands-on environment. The JMA program is paid internship opportunity that requires a candidate who has graduated with a degree within the last 12 months and is able to work up to 40 hours per week.
We are looking for a Junior Marketing Associate to join the Matrix Global Marketing & Product Development Hair Color team in the Professional Products Division of L’Oreal USA. This position will be part of the Global Marketing & Product Development Team with the goal of creating new product innovations and global brand strategies.
What to Expect?
• Research and report information on the latest products, trends, advertising campaigns and insights across various platforms
• Present competitive findings to team and brand managers.
• Support new product ideation and development.
• Assist in securing product and props for photoshoots and team/brand meetings
• Assist with artwork approval process
• Administrative support
• Lead their own, individual strategic projects and present their findings & business recommendations to the team.
• Enhance their marketing knowledge through hands-on experience
• Proximity & coaching from senior leadership
• Key training sessions to enhance professional development
• Exposure to executive level leadership
Beyond the Junior Marketing Associate program?
Successful completion of the program, as well as excellent demonstrated performance, entitles participants for top consideration and placement into the Management Trainee Program, an accelerated professional development, full-time salary position.
• Recent graduate (within 12 months) of a BA degree in a marketing or digital related field.
• Previous internship related to marketing or digital is a plus
• Legally authorized to work in the US on a fulltime, permanent, and ongoing basis without requiring sponsorship now or in the future
• Self-starter and capable of working under minimum supervision
• Well-developed computer skills, including Word, Excel and Power Point required
• Ability to manage, prioritize multiple assignments and work efficiently while remaining flexible to unforeseen changes in direction
• Flexibility to commute back and forth to the location B20of the specific Junior Marketing Associate role
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills, planning skills and follow up skills
• Enthusiastic team player, creative/innovative thinker with a passion for process improvement
• Excellent problem-solving skills, strong attention to detail, and sense of urgency in a fast paced work environment
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.