ジョブファンクション: ディベロップメント マーケティング
所在地: New York, NY
国/地域: United States
PROFESSIONAL PRODUCTS DIVISION
Job Description Form
Come and be a part of the exciting and dynamic world of L'Oréal USA as a Junior Marketing Associate! The L'Oréal USA 12-Month Junior Marketing Associate program allows creative visionaries and strategic thinkers to enhance their marketing knowledge in a fast-paced and hands-on environment. The JMA program is paid opportunity that requires a candidate who has graduated with a degree within the last 12 months and is able to work up to 40 hours per week.
What to Expect?
· Relevant experience/internships/exposure to content marketing, web strategy, SEO, eRetail or related position
· Understanding of or exposure to search engine algorithms and ranking methods
· Ability to be strategic, creative and innovative
· Prior experience with internships, entry level work or classes in Digital related to search, content, media or CRM
· The ability to manage multiple projects and the awareness to ask for help when needed
· Team player with a problem-solving mindset
• Enhance their marketing knowledge through hands-on experience
• Proximity & coaching from senior leadership
• Key training sessions to enhance professional development
Beyond the Junior Marketing Associate program?
Successful completion of the program, as well as excellent demonstrated performance, entitles participants for top consideration and placement into the Pepiniere, Management Trainee Program.
Recent graduate (within 12 months) of a BA degree in a marketing or digital related field.
Previous internship related to social media, marketing or digital is a plus
Legally authorized to work in the US on a fulltime, permanent, and ongoing basis without requiring sponsorship now or in the future
Self-starter and capable of working under minimum supervision
Well-developed computer skills, including Word, Excel and Power Point required
Ability to manage, prioritize multiple assignments and work efficiently while remaining flexible to unforeseen changes in direction
Flexibility to commute back and forth to to the location B20of the specific Junior Marketing Associate role
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills, planning skills and follow up skills
Enthusiastic team player, creative/innovative thinker with a passion for process improvement
Excellent problem-solving skills, strong attention to detail, and sense of urgency in a fast paced work environment