所在地: Shanghai - Shanghai
- Ensure good quality, safety and good performance of the formula production.
- Integrate and develop innovative technologies with consumer centricity.
- Propose and develop formula based on marketing policies and consumer expectations.
- Emphasize the value of technologies to businesses through strong product pitches; where necessary, help improve the relevance and conformity of communication on technical and regulatory matters in line with L’Oréal procedures and positioning
- Ensure the good practice of the lab EHS policy.
- Be the guarantor of quality, safety and sustainable development commitments
- Participate in the development of expertise and know-how (market knowledge, new conception methods etc.)
- Major in Science and Engineering, Master/ Ph.D chemistry is preferred.
- 2-3 years formulation experiences in FMCG with master degree holder.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be able to transforms scientific/technical knowledge into inventions and innovations.
- Creates actives, technologies and products to maximize the perceived performance.
- Interprets results in the most relevant way and communicates them with integrity
- Continuously develops expertise and researches new technologies or methods. Shares and passes on scientific/technical expertise.
- Proposes creative ideas or scientific concepts based on consumer insights
- Be able to translate consumer/market insights into outstanding product performance goals.
- Ensures formula compliance with quality, safety and sustainability.
- Acts with a local and global perspective to achieve the multipolar innovation goals
- Promotes collaboration among functions to ensure collective performance
- Fosters dialogue with the business and brands to transform innovation into big market opportunities.