所在地: New York, NY
国/地域: United States
Job Title Junior Human Resources Associate- CPD HR, Commercial Function
Division: Consumer Products Division
Location: Hudson Yards
Reports To: Senior Manager- Human Resources
Who We Are:
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity, and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
At L'Oréal Consumers Products, our mission is to democratize the best of beauty, and for us, beauty has to be sustainable. Our division holds the world’s #1 beauty brand with L’Oréal Paris, the #1 makeup brand with Maybelline New York, the #1 natural brand with Garnier, as well as NYX Professional Make Up.
What You Will Learn:
Come and be a part of the exciting and dynamic world of L'Oréal USA as a Junior Human Resources Associate! We are currently looking for a Human Resources Associate to work with our HR team. This extraordinary paid opportunity requires a candidate who has graduated with a degree within the last 12 months and is able to work up to 40 hours per week in the Hudson Yards office. This program will provide an opportunity to build foundational knowledge in HR and learn about the beauty industry. The qualified individual will work on challenging projects, learn and be developed by our world-class HR team, and will gain exposure to our top talent and senior executives. Throughout the program, the incumbent will also work with multiple HRIS and reporting systems while experiencing hands-on HR generalist tasks. If you love people, are passionate about beauty, and possess an entrepreneurial spirit, this is the role for you!
· Provide daily HR administrative support for all CPD Commercial employees, including: onboarding new hires, managing HR workflows, scheduling interviews, assisting with coordination of internal moves (IT tickets, moving locations), supporting floor plan and seating changes, providing support for eTime approvals, processing MyMarket purchase orders when necessary, providing support to temporary employees across the division and updating the monthly intern and temporary employee file for finance.
· Oversee the overall FIT process for Commercial Sales and ensure onboarding is followed through for all new hires. This includes all new hire logistics such as space, IT equipment, company cars, One-Profile, non-competes, systems access, mobile devices, corporate cards, etc.
· Oversee employee exit process, including workflows, returning field equipment, replacement requisitions, etc.
· Meeting scheduling and preparation (reporting and data analysis) as required for annual Commercial talent review meetings, salary exercise, Affirmative Action Plans, employee engagement surveys, monthly metrics through HRIS internal platforms (i.e. CAROL, Business Objects), etc.
· Partner with the Commercial Learning team on ad hoc projects, trainings, and annual summit sales meeting logistics.
· Assist with career pathing initiatives division-wide, including scheduling quarterly lunches and learns, setting up monthly coffee chats, assisting with Commercial mentorship program, etc.
Manage Junior Sales Associate Program:
Own Talent Strategy for Entry-level Commercial pipeline:
What We Are Looking For:
· Candidates must have received a Bachelor’s degree within the last 12 months OR must have graduated with a Master’s degree within the last 12 months with no more than a 6-month gap in education history
· Possess a 3.0 GPA or higher
· Prior internship or office experience preferred
· Have excellent organizational skills, a keen eye for attention to detail and a proven ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
· Possess strong verbal communication, writing, and interpersonal skills, along with the ability to form strong cross-functional relationships
· Have a demonstrated use of analytical skills – both using tools (ex., Excel, Business Objects, etc.) and problem-solving/critical thinking skills
· Strong attention to detail while juggling multiple priorities
· Possess cross-cultural awareness and high emotional intelligence
· Be self-motivated and have a strong work ethic and sense of confidentiality
· Have a “customer service” orientation with the ability to escalate issues when appropriate.
· Flexibility to work/commute in both New York and New Jersey
· Computer proficiency including Microsoft Office Suite of products including Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, -PowerPoint, and Microsoft Outlook for email, calendar, contacts, scheduling, and task management required
· Strong interpersonal, communication (verbal and written), presentation, and networking skills.
· Demonstrates ability to work in a fast-paced environment with composure, as well as independently.
What’s In It For You:
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting [email protected]. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind.