所在地: Berkeley Heights, NJ
国/地域: United States
As a 12-month Junior HRIS Associate, you will be part of the Americas IT organization, where you will have responsibility to support the operations of the Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) team. This is an amazing time to join the IT function, as it is at the heart of the larger L’Oreal transformation in becoming a Beauty Tech company. In this role, you will focus on the support of the many HR systems, including the CAROL interface and CAROL data, troubleshooting and answering employees’ system related inquiries, managing user accounts and supporting ad-hoc system requests.
User / Support
1. Monitor and/or manage HRIS (end-user) Support mailbox and HRIS Reporting mailbox. Provide Tier I support for employee self-service technical/functional issues (logon problems, explanation of various online modules, etc.)
2. Promptly reviewing and responding to and/or prioritizing and escalating inquiries of Service Now (SNOW) tickets in the HR Support & HRIS reporting mailboxes while exhibiting great client service experience.
3. Maintain high-quality customer service relationships with divisional HR partners and employees.
4. Contribute to various projects, as needed (acquisitions, data conversions, reporting related requests, etc.)
1. Some exposure to a client service position.
2. Previous HR systems experience is extremely beneficial.
3. Some knowledge of various HR functions and strong quantitative and analytical skills.
4. Good writing skills (clarity, conciseness).
5. Excellent interpersonal skills
6. Organizational and Time Management Skills
7. Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
8. Additional descriptive characteristics:
• Effective Communicator
• Problem Solver
• Results Oriented
• Team Player
• Decision Maker