Junior Human Resources Associate, IT Americas Zone: Learning and Development
The IT Americas Zone Learning and Development Team at L’Oréal aims to develop the capabilities of employees and facilitate change in our ways of working to build a motivated, engaged and high-performing workforce. This role supports all IT Americas Zone learning programs, events, and activities. The person in this role will partner with the Zone Learning Leader to successfully implement the learning priorities defined for the IT Americas Zone organization. This role has high visibility into all of the key and strategic learning priorities for both the Zone and at the global level.
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Lead and support end-to-end management, programming and logistics for defined learning programs
- Maintain all courses and sessions in Learning systems (PRISM & Unity)
- Manage vendor relationships including proposal, invoicing, payments
- Co-craft communications plans for defined learning offerings
- Provide quality customer service to all program trainees
- Implement survey feedback for review with team and manage communication with participants
- Track all expenses incurred for program logistics using Learning budget management protocols
- Attend/observe other learning programs as requested
- Partner with other learning counterparts within IT Americas, global and other zones
- Special projects as assigned to build experience
- Candidates must have received a Bachelor’s degree within the last 12 months OR must have graduated with a Master’s degree within the last 12 months with no gap more than 5 months in education history
- Possess a 3.0 GPA or higher
- Prior internship or office experience preferred
- Excellent organizational skills, keen eye for attention to detail and proven ability to independently manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to problem solve and adapt quickly to changing circumstances.
- Strong verbal communication, writing and interpersonal skills along with the ability to form strong cross-functional relationships
- Must have a team player mindset, actively take initiative and have a strong work ethic
- Be self-motivated and curious and sense of confidentiality
- Ability to manage complexity
- Have a “customer service” orientation with ability to escalate issues when appropriate
- Computer proficiency including Microsoft Office Suite of products including Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, -PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook for email, calendar, contacts, scheduling and task management required
- Have demonstrated use of analytical skills – both using tools (ex. Excel, Business Objects, etc.) and problem solving/critical thinking skills
- This summary describes the general nature of work to be performed and is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of an incumbent in this position. This position is NON-EXEMPT under FLSA, and is eligible for straight time up to 40 hours and overtime paid in accordance with FLSA regulations after working 40 hours in a weekly period.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.