Title: Junior Integration Associate (12-month Intern)
Location: Berkeley Heights, NJ, USA
This candidate will be part of L’Oreal Americas Integration Services Team and serve as an intern learning, developing, documenting real-time or near real time integrations for Americas Zone specializing in integration patterns using API, ESB, MFTs
- Analyze, develop & test integrations using REST APIs, ESB & MFTs
- Create and maintain specifications and documentation
- Participate in meetings with functional leads
- Work with extended team across the zone
- Some knowledge of atleast one coding language (Java/C#/Python) & APIs preferred
- Working knowledge of relational database such as Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or higher
- Quick learner of new technologies; understanding of technology solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work as a member of cross functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Spanish and/or Portuguese is a plu
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.