ジョブファンクション: ディベロップメント マーケティング
国/地域: South Africa
CONSUMER PRODUCTS DIVISION, WOODMEAD
Job: Junior Key Account Manager: Food Channel
Reports to: Key Account Manager
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES:
To service, develop and manage a portfolio of accounts in line with the Brand / BU strategy
· Build a strong partnership and intense working relationships with key accounts.
· Manage accounts sales growth and profitability in line with BU/entity objectives.
· Create and implement an annual business plan taking into account all levers of growth: commercial agreements, marketing actions, education, merchandising and retail opportunities, profitability, trade terms…
· Monitor the accounts’ performance against business plan and develop alternative strategies when needed.
· Communicate critical business information to the appropriate internal contacts for action.
· Develop and manage the team. Ensure development of expertise and know-how and support organisation changes
· Coordinate and inform field forces on Accounts related developments and priorities.
· Under the supervision of the KAM & Commercial Director, build the joint business plan with the account(s)
· Contribute to the commercial vision by sharing account perspective, risks and opportunities
· Build, accurately forecasts and achieve the account (s) results: turnover, market share, profit
· Plan all growth drivers accordingly
· Prepare and lead the Account (s) negotiations, escalating when relevant. Build the action plan to implement the Division and channel strategy
· Ensure execution and tracking down to store level and sell out
· Suggest plan adaptation when needed
· Act as the expert of his account to feed a retailer-centric account planning process, to ensure as much alignment as possible
· Build a retailer specific business plan, and a compelling story to get retailer buying in
· Build deep customer intelligence and strong network with key stakeholders at the retailer’s
TECHNICAL, PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
· Computer literacy: MSOffice – Advanced Excel proficiency MANDATORY
· Solid administration & organizational skills
· Solid Commercial understanding and sensitivity
· Good negotiating skills
· Sound communication skills (written & verbal), coupled with the effective ability to interact with people at all levels
· Ability to work flexible hours to meet deadlines
· Team player – support the team objectives / sales goals
· Reliable, energetic, proactive, punctual & able to work independently
· Operational SAP Knowledge
· Demonstrated business understanding and ability to synthesize / analyse data and generate insights