ジョブファンクション: ディベロップメント マーケティング
所在地: New York, NY
国/地域: United States
Come and be a part of the exciting and dynamic world of L'Oréal USA as a Junior Marketing Associate! The L'Oréal USA 12-Month Junior Marketing Associate (JMA) internship program allows creative visionaries and strategic thinkers to enhance their marketing knowledge in a fast-paced and hands-on environment. The JMA program is paid internship opportunity for candidates who have already graduated with a degree within the last 12 months and is able to work 40 hours per week.
We are looking for a Junior Marketing Associate to join the Biolage Social/PR/E-Retail team in Hudson Yards, NYC. Biolage is a haircare brand in our Professional Products Division that specializes in products for salons, hairstylists and consumers. The JMA will be responsible for supporting the digital execution of our brand marketing priorities, reporting to the Senior Manager for Digital/Social/PR.
Learn more about all the different functions that fall under the Junior Marketing Associate Program here including Global Marketing & Product Development (DMI), Operational (US) Marketing, Social/Influencer/PR, and Digital (eCommerce, Analytics, etc.)
· Recent graduate (within 12 months) of a BA degree in a marketing or digital related field.
· Previous internship related to marketing or digital is a plus
· Legally authorized to work in the US on a fulltime, permanent, and ongoing basis without requiring sponsorship now or in the future
· Self-starter and capable of working under minimum supervision
· Well-developed computer skills, including Word, Excel and Power Point required
· Ability to manage, prioritize multiple assignments and work efficiently while remaining flexible to unforeseen changes in direction
· Flexibility to commute to location of the specific Junior Marketing Associate role
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills, planning skills and follow up skills
· Enthusiastic team player who thrives in a team environment, creative/innovative thinker with a passion for process improvement
· Excellent problem-solving skills, strong attention to detail, and sense of urgency in a fast paced work environment
· Passion for the beauty industry
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.