ジョブファンクション: ディベロップメント マーケティング
所在地: New York, NY
国/地域: United States
Come and be a part of the exciting and dynamic world of L'Oréal USA as a Junior Marketing Associate! The L'Oréal USA 12-Month Junior Marketing Associate (JMA) internship program allows creative visionaries and strategic thinkers to enhance their marketing knowledge in a fast-paced and hands-on environment. The JMA program is paid internship opportunity for candidates who have already graduated with a degree within the last 12 months and is able to work 40 hours per week.
We are looking for a Junior Marketing Associate to join the Professional Products Division (PPD) Digital HQ team in Hudson Yards, NYC. The Digital HQ team is a center of excellence that is responsible
Learn more about all the different functions that fall under the Junior Marketing Associate Program here including Global Marketing & Product Development (DMI), Operational (US) Marketing, Social/Influencer/PR, and Digital (eCommerce, Analytics, etc.)
· Work closely with and support Sr. Manager, Omnimedia in day-to-day media planning and ad hoc projects/deliverables
· Support Paid Social team as needed, learning platforms like Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest and more
· Own PPD media newsletter, working across various teams to generate and consolidate content
· Assist with creation and updating of total PPD media calendar
· Manage PPD investment tracker, keeping track of monthly and ad hoc updates;
· Track biweekly, and monthly campaign reporting and learnings, including key performance metrics, trends, optimizations, opportunities
· Conduct competitive and industry research to stay abreast of changes and new digital platforms and technologies.
· Continuously research competitive advertising & creative to share back with brands
What to Expect:
· Research and report information on the latest products, trends, advertising campaigns and insights across various platforms
· Present competitive findings to team and brand managers.
· Administrative support
· Lead their own, individual strategic projects and present their findings & business recommendations to the team.
· Enhance their marketing knowledge through hands-on experience
· Proximity & coaching from senior leadership
· Key training sessions to enhance professional development
· Exposure to executive level leadership
Beyond the Junior Marketing Associate program?
Successful completion of the program, as well as excellent demonstrated performance, entitles participants for top consideration and placement into the Pepiniere, Management Trainee Program.
· Recent graduate (within 12 months) of a BA degree in a marketing or digital related field.
· Previous internship related to marketing or digital is a plus
· Legally authorized to work in the US on a fulltime, permanent, and ongoing basis without requiring sponsorship now or in the future
· Self-starter and capable of working under minimum supervision
· Well-developed computer skills, including Word, Excel and Power Point required
· Ability to manage, prioritize multiple assignments and work efficiently while remaining flexible to unforeseen changes in direction
· Flexibility to commute to location of the specific Junior Marketing Associate role
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills, planning skills and follow up skills
· Enthusiastic team player who thrives in a team environment, creative/innovative thinker with a passion for process improvement
· Excellent problem-solving skills, strong attention to detail, and sense of urgency in a fast paced work environment
· Passion for the beauty industry
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.