所在地: El Segundo, CA
国/地域: United States
Junior Digital Associate- NYX
***Located in our New LA office in El Segundo, CA- Must be willing to be onsite 3 days/week.
Pay: $24.50/hour, ~ 40 hours/week
Recent graduates! Come and be a part of the exciting and dynamic world of L'Oréal USA as a Junior Digital Associate! The L'Oréal USA 12-Month Junior Digital Associate internship program allows creative visionaries and strategic thinkers to enhance their marketing knowledge in a fast-paced and hands-on environment. The program is a paid internship opportunity for candidates who have graduated with a degree within the last 12 months and are able to work 40 hours per week.
We are looking for a Junior Digital Associate to join the NYX Professional Makeup US Digital team in the Consumer Products Division of L’Oreal USA. This position will be part of the US Digital team with the goal of creating and executing activations in partnership with the Consumer Data Activation Lead (CDAL) to promote sales & brand awareness through CRM broadcast campaigns.
Learn more about all the different functions that fall under the Junior Digital Associate Program here including Global Marketing & Product Development (DMI), Operational (US) Marketing, Social/Influencer/PR, and Digital (eCommerce, Analytics, etc.)
Beyond the Junior Associate program?
Successful completion of the program, as well as excellent demonstrated performance, entitles participants for top consideration for the Management Trainee Program, an accelerated professional development, full-time salary position.
Broadcast Campaign Management:
1. Responsible for managing the weekly CRM Broadcast campaign calendar, briefing and animation
2. Create comprehensive CRM campaign briefs for internal and external creative partners highlighting new launches, site promotions, product features, and brand moments while tracking progress
3. Work with email and database management vendor to optimize email broadcast campaigns through the refinement of content, segmentation, and personalization
1. OPERA: Assist CDAL in gathering information needed (copy, packshots, etc.) to highlight products, promotions, and initiatives in CRM broadcast channels
2. WRIKE: create creative briefs for site assets (promos, new launches, etc.) for internal team as well as agency, and assist CDAL in tracking progress of these projects
3. SYNOPS: submit, track, and approve campaigns in a timely manner
4. Help maintain the CRM overall calendar to drive the CRM strategy forward and support activations, events, and launches.
5. Manage the day-to-day relationship with the internal and external business partners
Analysis & reporting
1. In partnership with CDAL to gather, review and present out post and future campaign analyses in monthly review sessions
2. With guidance and in partnership with CDAL, use post campaign analyses to create and communicate a test and learn calendar for CRM broadcast channel
3. Work towards and regularly assist CDAL, to understand industry standards and trends to develop and optimize CRM broadcast campaigns.
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing preferred; must have graduated within the past 12 months
· Highly knowledgeable and passionate about the beauty world and beauty trends
· Has attention to detail, is consumer centric at the core, and is a creative problem-solver
· Must be analytical and KPI driven
· Highly organized with proven multi-tasking ability
· Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
· Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment
· Proactive and results oriented thinker who would flourish in an environment where new ideas are championed.
· Must provide valid work authorization in the United States
· Proficient in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
· Excellent written, analytical and communication skills
· Solid understanding of data management and ability to use Excel to organize data, create reports, and deliver meaningful insights and recommendations
NYX Professional Makeup is a modern, digitally native makeup brand on the forefront of today's emerging beauty trends. A leader in the global color cosmetics industry, NYX Professional Makeup is an affordable professional makeup line with every shade, color and tool needed to create makeup artistry at every level. Rooted in a professional artistry heritage, NYX Professional Makeup boasts a successful multi-channel approach at the forefront of digital and retail. A social media pioneer, NYX Professional Makeup is one of the most influential and top-ranked brands, and is followed by top beauty vloggers, Instagram stars, and their millions of fans. While headquartered in the heart of Los Angeles, NYX Professional Makeup is a global brand available in more than 70 countries at thousands of retailers consisting of specialty beauty and fashion stores, freestanding shops and beauty supply stores, as well as on www.nyxcosmetics.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.