Marketing Intern – La Roche-Posay
Driven, productive, eager to learn/improve, self-motivated, team and detail-oriented are qualities necessary for success in this role. Provide assistance to the marketing team across all product lines with an emphasis on sun care.
12 Month Internship Program: L’Oreal USA has a unique program for recent graduates! It is a full time paid internship for up to 12 months where you are a fully contributing member of our Accounting Shared Services team here at L’Oreal working across different divisions. You will receive the experience and training needed to set you up for future success in the company.
- Bachelor’s degree – must have graduated within the past 12 months
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to handle fast-paced environment and to multi-task
- Proactive, Ability to self-manage projects, High level of organization, ability to overcome obstacles
- Creative thinking – ability to ideate new animations, promotions
- Sensitivity to health and beauty
- Sense of aesthetics, attention to details and quality
- Brand métier – ability to discern brand appropriate activities/investments
- Basic business acumen, desire to better understand customer and sales dynamics
- Analytical proficiency and willingness to learn – how to analyze impact/effectiveness of investments, ROI
- Articulate, strong interpersonal skills, team oriented and personable
- Willingness & ability to own, follow up on and complete any administrative tasks
- Support Marketing team in developing strategy and material to support new and existing products
- Support the head of Product Development in managing the development of new products for the US market
- Work with cross-functional teams to manage Retailer’s Grid and coordinate kits ’events/sales memo
- Work closely with Creative Agency to develop material for in-store marketing activities and for sales teams
- Pull and analyze brands and market sell-out data from IRI/RSI panels
- Support marketing Team in preparing material for internal strategic meetings (Competitors products and ads, Sell-out analysis, Product comps…)
- Assist with organization of congresses and sales meetings
- Assist with administrative team needs (DPM, Coupons…)
- Ad-hoc marketing projects
- Ability to travel to congresses, sales meetings, and press events
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.