Vichy Intern - Marketing
Driven, productive, eager to learn/improve, self-motivated, team and detail-oriented are qualities necessary for success in this role. Provide assistance to the marketing team with an emphasis on customer acquisition, retailer initiatives, digital marketing, social media marketing, and necessary follow up as well as assist with other US marketing projects on an as needed basis.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to handle fast-paced environment and to multi-task
- Proactive, Ability to self-manage projects, High level of organization, ability to overcome obstacles
- Creative thinking – ability to ideate new animations, promotions
- Brand métier – ability to discern brand appropriate activities/investments
- Basic business acumen, desire to better understand customer and sales dynamics
- Analytical proficiency and willingness to learn – how to analyze impact/effectiveness of investments, ROI
- Articulate, strong interpersonal skills, team oriented and personable
- Willingness & ability to own, follow up on and complete any administrative tasks
- Work closely with Trade Marketing team to provide effective and dynamic material to push sales
- Work with cross-functional teams to manage Retailer’s Grid and coordinate kits ’events/sales memo
- Ideate new promotions, animations, GWPs
- Work closely with Digital Marketing Manager to pulse and grow ecommerce sales channel
- Lead on social media initiatives
- Scour and obtain competitive information
- Assist with administrative team needs (M53, SRM, etc.), and help Trade & Brand Marketing teams with DPM
- Ad-hoc marketing projects
- Ability to travel to retailer sites and meetings
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.