ABOUT THE JOB
- Work closely with our Demand & Supply Planners to align forward purchase plans and closely manage stock orders from factory to delivery.
- Timely and accurate procurement of stock from international factories.
- Monitoring of inventory levels against targets defined for the supply portfolio.
- Manage and prevent excess stock, identifying slow moving and potential obsolete SKUs for the supply portfolio.
- Anticipate supply issues, mitigate and pro-actively communicate to the business and retailer.
· Manage the invoicing process & provide support to the supply team as required
- Liaison with freight forwarders on shipment tracking
- You will have a minimum of 3 + years of experience within the Supply and Demand Space.
- You have the ability to manage complex tasks in a high pressure and dead line driven environment
- You can effectively communicate to different stake holders, including management in a confident and articulate manner.
- You are solution orientated and can think outside the box.
- You have a strong analytical skillset and consider yourself to be a team player.
- Exposure to SAP is desired however not essential.
- You must have Advanced Excel skills i.e vlookups & pivot tables
ABOUT THE PERKS:
- Social health and wellbeing programs throughout the year.
- On - going training and development.
- Access to onsite gym, onsite café and our staff shop.
ABOUT THE DIVISION
L'Oréal Luxe is all about elegance and refinement. Our international skin care, make-up and perfume brand portfolio include beauty brands with some of the most iconic products in the world.
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 25 brands.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.