Do you want an exciting and diverse job in an international and dynamic working environment? Do you wish to work for a listed company with great development opportunities? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and dare to take responsibility? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our Finnish marketing team for Luxury Division Fragrance brands and Helena Rubinstein as the (Junior) Product Manager.
As the (Junior) Product Manager for our Fragrance Brands and Helena Rubinstein, your role is to orchestrate successful launches and go-to-market executions. You will be responsible for building the right category and channel strategy to go further and ensure continuing growth for your own brands and the consumer relationship in close cooperation with PR and Merchandising. You will be launching new brands to the market and help ensure their success. You will also manage the full 360º brand activation for your brands. As the (Junior) Product Manager, you will be reporting to the Marketing Manager.
Your key job accountabilities:
- Managing relationships with both internal stakeholder as well external agency touch points simultaneously
- Propose and monitor marketing mix strategies to build engaging consumer communication and brand experiences
- Treasure the brand identity by ensuring that all brand activities are in line with the sense of purpose while nourishing the brand
- Being responsible for three categories (Fragrances, Make-up and Skin Care) for Finland
We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate, with the passion and flair for marketing within the FMCG/luxury industry with some experience within marketing.
- You have a relevant Master’s degree within marketing, business or communication
- You are able to manage several projects and tasks
- You have some experience with a good track record within FMCG or the luxury industry and are not a stranger to Social Media Communication Management
- You are passionate about retail and trend savvy with a good sense for sales and esthetics
- You have an analytical mindset and are eager to look for consumer insights
- You are structured and have an eye for detail
- You are fluent in Finnish and English
We are looking for a (Junior) Product Manager to start on in January 2018. The employment is fixed-term until end of 2018. We are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply!
What’s in it for you?
We offer you an exciting position with great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and passionate colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts more than 900 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Finland counting for 120 in our premises in Keilaranta, Espoo.
With its unique international portfolio of 34 diverse and complementary brands, the Group generated sales amounting to 25.8 billion euros in 2016. As the world’s leading beauty company, L’Oréal employees 89.300 people and is present across all distribution networks: mass market, department stores, pharmacies and drugstores, hair salons, travel retail and branded retail. Research and innovation, are at the core of L’Oréal’s strategy, working to meet beauty aspirations all over the world and attract one billion new consumers in the years to come. L’Oréal’s is committed to sustainable development, though our strategy “Sharing Beauty With All” which sets out ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.