You have a love for beauty, a creative energy and an innovative spirit! In this role, as the Junior Sales Account Associarte for the ULTA Beauty NYX Professional Makeup Sales Team, it will be you who provides support to the Sales Team and Assistant Vice President calling on our ULTA Beauty account. You have an attention to detail, ability to multi-task, strong communication and interpersonal skills, proficiency in computer applications and systems – to include Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook and current social networking applications.
Key Job Accountabilities
- New Item Set Up/Maintenance (B&M) – Ulta paperwork
- eComm Set Up/Maintenance – Ulta paperwork
- Testers Setup/Maintenance – Ulta paperwork
- Sampling Setup/Maintenance – Ulta paperwork
- Display/ensemble Set Up/Maintenance – Ulta paperwork
- Non Cos Perm Merch Set Up/Maintenance
- Ulta set up paperwork
- CPD graphics requests
- CPD à Ulta coordination and communications
- Price Change Administration – Ulta paperwork
- Add/Delete Administration – Ulta paperwork
- Meeting Preparation
- Assist sales team with scheduling meeting, coordinating materials, room set up, any necessary shipping/receiving of materials
- Complete imaging/artwork/ad layout requests
- Coordinate/secure product and display samples
- M43 product order management – POG, Ad samples
- Weekly ECRM ad tracking/communications
- Weekly ULTA Beauty email blast and social ad tracking/communications
- Planogram integrity
- Display presence
- Conduct periodic retail store surveys – report findings
The Network you would Work With
In this role, you will engage with the ULTA Beauty NYX Professional Makeup Sales Team and ULTA Beauty headquarter personnel.
Qualifications, Knowledge & Know-How required
- Recent undergraduate within 12 months
- Interested in beauty and the industry
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to Multi-Task
- Strong Work Ethic
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook & Word Applications
- Experience with Data Base Applications
- Creative & Analytical Skills
- Ability to Interact Effectively
- Results Oriented
- Very flexible to change
- Advanced computer skills
- Knowledge of Nielsen
- Account specific software
- Knowledge of CRM data
- Proficiency in eComm and Social Networking
L'Oreal USA is an equal opportunity employer M / F / D / V.
With limited exception, candidates must be legally authorized to work without employer sponsorship, both currently and in the future.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.