Junior Sales Associate, Broker Management (12 Months – Consumer Products Division)
Location: Northeast Based
Required Work Experience: Internship Experience
Responsible for assisting the L'Oreal Paris and Maybelline-Garnier-essie Account teams across the Emerson account group to grow account business and increase sales.
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Run and analyze weekly and monthly reports
- New Item Tracking
- Point of Distribution Tracking
- Manage special project/ad hoc presentations (ie Food COT, Right Place – Right Time)
- Assist Sales/Emerson teams with preparing promotional display briefs
- Manage display budgets
- Manage interface between Sales team and cross-functional departments
- Assist Sales/Emerson teams in developing account specific events
- Managing Digital Media projects
- P.O. creation and invoice management
- To be trained on Nielsen, Analyzer, 1010 Data (Rite Aid) and PPI (Wakefern)
- E-commerce & Digital marketing initiative support for Broker Business Development lead
- Ad hoc projects and administrative tasks as directed by management
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Recent college graduate (within 12 months) from a Bachelor’s program
- Demonstrated interest in Sales and Merchandising in the beauty industry
- Computer skills, including, but not limited to Microsoft Office applications (strong emphasis on Excel) and database management
- Effective interpersonal, organizational and analytical skills
A successful period of 12 months in this position could lead to the following possible positions:
- Sales Assistant
- Brand Analyst
- Account Coordinator
- Sales Administration
L'Oreal USA is an equal opportunity employer M / F / D / V.
With limited exception, candidates must be legally authorized to work without employer sponsorship, both currently and in the future.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.