Location: RI/ NY / NJ
Start Date: September 2022
Required Work Experience: Internship Experience
Responsible for assisting the Loreal Paris and Maybelline-Garnier-essie National Account team at CVS with day to day tasks to grow account business and increase sales.
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Display briefs internally
- Display forms for CVS
- New Item forms for CVS
- Display one-pagers for CVS
- Day to day administrative tasks involved in managing the display process (i.e. pulling KCodes for the team when they can’t find them)
- Loading promotions for CVS
- Loading L&P events for CVS
- Checking authorized return forms
- Display verifications
- Aged inventory files
- Run and analyze weekly and monthly reports
- Ad hoc projects as directed by management
- Track social media support between MGe/LOP brands and CVS
- Asset Retrieval
- Asset/Artwork submission
- Presentation Deck Visuals
- Manage and track SHOP orders
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Recent college graduate (within 12 months) from a Bachelor’s program.
- Demonstrated interest in Sales and Merchandising in the beauty industry.
- Computer skills, including, but not limited to Microsoft Office applications (strong emphasis on Excel) and database management.
- Effective interpersonal, organizational and analytical skills.
A successful period of this 12 internship position could lead to the following possible positions:
- Sales Assistant
- Brand Analyst
- Account Coordinator
- Sales Administration
L'Oreal USA is an equal opportunity employer M / F / D / V.
With limited exception, candidates must be legally authorized to work without employer sponsorship, both currently and in the future.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.